Wednesday 10 October 2012

Am I sedentary or physical

                             

Well,I used to be physical. when I was younger, my mother told me that I was extremely hyper-active. always jumping off the walls,running around without a care in the world. I was even in 
the track and field team in primary school. I love sports! ( only some sports). but now that I'm older  I find instead of running around outside and playing in mud , I'm just at home either sitting in my tiny bedroom doing my homework with the laptop by my side or watching television. I know it's not a good lifestyle but even with the oppurtunity of  fresh air I reject in a heart beat. I just feel no reason to go outside anymore when I have everything I need and want at home. it sometimes feel like I 'm hiding from the outside world with all the judgement and weird things happening like abductions, murders e.t.c.. I can be safe in my home where no one cares what I look like or what I do or how I do it. And what about friends you say? with this highly developed world we have we can use social-networking to keep in touch. but, I still feel like I'm missing something. I don't want to spend all my life in my tiny room. there are so many amazing things and people in this world I haven't tried or met yet. I know this life is only temporary I don't have to make the most of it , but because this life is temporary I HAVE to make the most of it. no one should let fear stop them from achieving what could have been. So the answer to the question, am I physical or am I sedentary? I am sedentary but I need to be physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment